Ridgeline Monsoon Classic Jacket - Camo
Rugged waterproof, windproof and breathable jacket.
Built for long, hard days in relentlessly wet weather, our Monsoon Classic Jacket is the perfect choice for working outdoors — all year round. Totally waterproof, highly breathable and completely silent, it offers protection, durability and comfort.
The 3-layer construction features a brushed polyester outer which is hardwearing, comfortable and silent — it’s the ideal choice for situations where you need your approach to go unnoticed.
Offering the characteristic “New Zealand cut”, the Monsoon Classic Jacket features our signature scooped back.
The rugged, full-length front zip features chunky zip-pullers for ease of use with gloves or mitts. A deep, popper-fastened storm-flap keeps wind and rain where it belongs — on the outside.
The large, flap-protected chest pocket offer plenty of storage space for work or outdoor essentials. Two zipped lower pockets provide extra capacity — and a place to warm your hands on cold mornings.
A deep, wired hood features three adjustment points and provides a close-fitting haven in harsh, windy conditions.
A tough, adjustable drawcord at the waist fine-tunes the fit and seals in the warmth.
The cuffs are wide enough to allow the sleeves to be rolled up in warmer conditions and feature Velcro-adjustments to cinch them tight to your wrists in the very worst weather.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable jacket.
- 3-layer construction.
- Hydrostatic Head: 10,000mm.
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate: 5,000g/m2/24hrs.
- 100% brushed polyester outer fabric.
- Silent, rustle-free construction.
- Rugged full-length front zip.
- Stud-fastened stormflap.
- Fixed adjustable hood with wired peak and chin guard.
- Large external chest pocket with stud-fastened flap.
- Two large external hand pockets.
- Drawcord adjustable waist.
- Extra-long scooped back for protection.
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs.