Harkila Stornoway 2.0 HWS Jacket - Terragon Brown
Harkila Stornoway 2.0 HWS Tweed Jacket is a high quality rugged looking men's shooting coat made in Britain with all the waterproof and breathable performance you would expect from Harkila. The luxurious waterproof Stornoway Tweed coat is naturally water repellent on the outside and is constructed with Harkila' s own high performance fully waterproof membrane which helps keep you warm and dry even in the most adverse conditions. Tweed is the perfect choice with distinctive country appeal to the shooting enthusiast who wants to look and feel the part while blending into the local surroundings when shooting.
This luxurious Tweed shooting jacket has all the benefits of warmth, weather protection and freedom of movement needed when shooting and walking on a driven formal shoot. When shooting you can be on your feet for long periods of time exposed to harsh weather so keeping warm and protected is essential. The Harkila Stornoway Tweed Coat is a comfortable classic fit with plenty of essential storage and is fully adjustable to keep the warmth in and the cold out. Matching Breeks and caps available to complete the suit.
- Made from the highest quality British wool at the Mallalieus of Delph factory where the wool has been spun into this elegant robust tweed
- Tweed is made from naturally warm and water repellent British wool packed with character and functionality to create this unique Terrgon brown tweed with rich hues throughout to blend into the local surroundings
- Teflon coated to repel excess water and dirt keeping the tweed lightweight dry and clean
- HWS - Harkila' s own high performance membrane which is fully windproof waterproof and breathable which is low noise
- Lining is 100% silky Polyester which is soft to touch and wicks away the moisture from you body
- High quality YKK 2 way zip for ease of movement and ventilation when active
- Action back for ease of movement
- Two large front Cartridge pockets with drain holes and flap and stud closure
- Two hand warmer pockets with retainer straps to hold open the pocket when shooting
- Zipped mobile pocket for keeping essentials safe
- Zipped mobile pocket beneath the placket
- The Tweed is the same as used for the original Harkila Torridon tweed shooting collection