Gateway Fieldmaster 17" 3mm Neoprene Ladies Wellingtons - Cedar Olive
Gateway1® Field Master Lady 17" 3mm Wellington Boot are a hard wearing, waterproof, supportive & warm women's wellington boot that is seriously comfortable to wear. Made to a ladies foot last with a lower calf height of 17" and having 3mm of neoprene, these great women's wellies will keep your feet comfy all day long all year round. The outsole design, Field-sport, secures optimal hold underfoot in classic countryside use making these a great wellington for dog walking, shooting, general outdoor use.
With an adjustable calf gusset to accommodate individual sizes, this women's wellington boot is ideal for staying upright on muddy terrain and a shock absorbent foot bed cushions the foot on hard surfaces.
- Wellington upper is made from natural vulcanized rubber, a mix of pure natural rubber mixed with additives, then rolled and prepared into rubber pieces, die cut and then hand laid over the boot. Particularly strong, this rubber compound is used in farming and equestrian scenarios to resist abrasion from those tough environments.
- Japan Rubber™, a multi-layer natural rubber, is used to reinforce the foot for extra protection and waterproofness - this rubber is laminated together with a rubber net to ensure extra reinforcement and protection, proving 2.5 times stronger than non-reinforced rubber in a flex-test
- Outsole has been developed to suit the type of boot and its use, Field-Sport™- the design ensures control over take-off, stability, shock absorbing grip and brake ability so you can focus on your walking
- Adjustable gusset for all calf sizes
- Shank is made from glass fibre
- Footbed supports the foot and optimizes fit and comfort. The boots feature the G1®-stage1™footbed, molded EVA with extra shock absorbing pads in the heel and also the forefoot
- Lined with Coil Lining™ 3mm neoprene for insulated warmth with optimal moisture transport and breathability to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Built on a specially developed women's 'last' in order to achieve the best possible fit and shape for the female foot.