Gateway Estate Beater 7" Speed Lacing Boots - Dark Brown
Gateway1® Estate Beater 7" Speed Lacing Boot is a seriously comfortable, durable and hardwearing pair of men's boots that will keep your feet comfy all day long. Fitted with a speed lacing system which will give you the same fit across your entire foot and ankle, these great hill boots are designed to flex with your foot rather than your foot having to flex to the boot.
The outsole has a self-clearing, arrow grip pattern for fantastic grip whilst the G1 Forefoot Max Flex sub-sole gives great flex with full support and stability giving you full confidence in pretty much any conditions on any terrain. The uppers are made with 2mm full-grain nubuck leather for great durability and the whole boot is fitted with a 100% waterproof Sympatex membrane and is lined with 400g 3M Thinsulate for great warmth and a comfort rating down to -15C.
In all, a great men's boot for those spending extended periods of time on their feet on rough ground in all weathers and in particular for those winter months.
- Foot last is a G1 athletic fit giving you trainer style comfort in a hill boot
- Great stability courtesy of the G1 Forefoot max flex footbed
- Shank & Insole made from TPU
- Footbed made from G1-Stage3 footbed for supreme comfort and cushioning all day long
- Lined with Sympatex + G1 memory fit lining for slipper like comfort
- Fitted with a Sympatex 100% waterproof membrane for complete waterproof protection
- Upper made from 2mm full-grain nubuck leather
- Comfort rated to -15C
- Fitted with a G1 speed lacing system for easy on and off and consistent fit across your whole foot and ankle
- Boots have a heel notch flex system to give added durability on that key flex point
- Insulating EVA midsole for added warmth and protection from cold seeping into the boot from cold ground
- Lined with 400g 3M Thinsulate for great warmth with good breathability
- The rubber reinforcement rand is stitched on for added durability
- The outsole is made with Lynx ICE-GRIP giving optimal grip from -45C to +30C (more than adequate for the UK!)