Deerhunter Muflon Trousers - Art Green (376)
Muflon hunting trousers are part of Deerhunter's high-end hunting set with Deer-Tex Membrane, which protects you from extreme weather conditions. The trousers have a good fit, fitted with a thigh pocket - and lined with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Temperature down to -20°C
- Adjustable waist w. elastic
- Detachable braces
- Suede details for reinforcement
- Front pockets w. suede piping
- Back pocket w zipper
- Leg pocket w. rounded wide opening for easy access and extra zip pocket
- 1 leg pocket left side w. zipper
- Pre-shaped knee
- Zipper at leg bottom
- Shell 100% Polyester Double Knitted Twill w. Stretch
- Treatment Water Repellent
- Reinforcement 50% Polyamide, 50% Polyurethane
- Lining 100% Lining
- Membrane Deer-Tex® Membrane
- Insulation 3M™ Thinsulate™ Original 40 g/m²
Wash separately with inside out.
Do not use softener.
Deer-Tex® membrane lies loosely between the outer fabric and the other layers. All seams are taped, making the product 100% waterproof.
The loose membrane is particularly suited to products where there is a major emphasis on being noiseless, for example during stalking and bow hunting.
If you’re hunting in light rain, a 3,000 mm water penetration resistance rating is appropriate. The Deer-Tex® membrane is rated up to 20,000 mm, which will protect you under the harshest of weather conditions. The membrane can be washed at 30 degrees without softener.
If you require extra freedom of movement and a good fit, choose one of Deerhunter’s products with stretch. Using materials with two-way stretch makes the hunting apparel stretchable, which enhances your freedom of movement.
Products impregnated with water repellent treatment are water- and dirt-resistant. Stains are easy to remove. Extremely heat-resistant and has a very smooth surface.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Original Insulation
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is soft, breathable and able to maintain extra warmth even under damp conditions.