Ridgeline Belowzero Padded Jacket - Dirt Camo
- Suitable for temps -5 to 15 degrees Celsius
- Water and wind resistant to protect from the elements
- 150gsm 3M Thinsulate insulation
- DWR finish for extra dirt and water resistance
- Stretch outer fabric for freedom of movement
- Can be layered as mid layer under shell jackets
- Fitted hood with cosy DIRT Camo lining
- RECOMMENDED TO ORDER ONE SIZE UP AS THIS GARMENT IS A SLIM FIT GARMENT.
The Belowzero padded jacket is ideal either as a warm and insulating mid layer ,or a outer layer depending on the weather. Developed with a weather resistant and quiet outer fabric and insulated with 3M Thinsulate, it has the ability to trap body heat and retain to keep you warm. The outer fabric is also windproof and this stops the cold wind from penetrating the garment and cooling that important trapped heat which is keeping you warm. The hood has an elasticated trim that hugs the face and surrounds the head retaining this heat and keeping you warm and cosy.