Musto Keepers Westmoor BR1 Jacket - Dark Moss
A unique plasticising technique has ensured that this Lightweight Machine Washable Gore-Tex® Tweed Jacket delivers an exceptional amount of convenience, allowing you to machine wash the garment without it shrinking. A GORE-TEX® drop liner ensures impressive levels of waterproof, windproof and breathable in the field. Clarino¢ trims on the collar, chin guard and pockets create a luxury feel against the skin with an action back allows freedom of movement when out on a shoot.
OUTER: 96% Wool, 4% Polyamide;
LINING: 52% Polyester, 48% Viscose
Contains EPTFE membrane. Contains PU coating.
RET: <6m2 Pa/W
30 degree machine wash
EXPLORE ALL FEATURES:
- Lambswool tweed made in Lovat Scottish Mill with a specialised Teflon® coating for stain resistance and colour retention when washed
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® laminate for incredible waterproof and windproof protection and breathability
- Fully seam taped construction for a waterproof seal
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating to help water bead and run off for faster drying times
- Clarino™ piping on the pockets and placket for durability
- 2 bellow pockets with flap retainers, 2 chest handwarmer pockets and a zipped chest pocket
We Also Recommend