Deerhunter Woodland Tweed Jacket - Mosstone
Classic and modern tweed jacket with Deer-Tex® Supreme Membrane with 5-year warranty and 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, game pocket and practical snap buttons.
- Two way YKK zipper at centre front
- Hidden snap buttons at centre front
- Napoleon pocket behind front placket
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Two big front pockets with box and rounded wide opening for easy access plus hand warmer pocket
- Hidden snap buttons at front pockets flap
- Big pleat at back part for better movement
- Game pocket with long zip opening
- Adjustable cuff with hidden snap buttons
- With logo lining inside
- Functional pockets with zip
- Temperature down to -10°C
- Shell: 55% Wool, 45% Polyester Tweed
- Contrast: 100% Polyester
- Treatment: Water Repellent
- Lining: 50% Viscose, 50% Polyester
- Membrane: Deer-Tex® Supreme Membrane
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate™ Original 60 g/m² + 40 g/m²
Use wool detergent.
Do not use softener.
Wash separately with inside out.
Deer-Tex® Membrane - Five-year-warranty
Five-year warranty on manufacturing defects in the Deer-Tex® Membrane. In the event of claims: Return the product together with this product information label/hang-tag and the receipt to your dealer.
NB: The Deer-Tex® Membrane warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
Wool is a natural material with many great properties. We use wool in clothing such as knitted sweaters, socks and underwear, where we exploit its softness and ability to regulate heat, so that the body always has the right temperature.
Products containing wool, need special care. Wool cannot withstand normal machine washing, but must be washed using a special gentle wool programme. If your washing machine does not have a special wool programme, it is better to wash the clothes by hand. You can spin dry wool clothing in the washing machine, but it cannot handle being tumble-dried.
When you wash wool, you must use a special wool detergent that does not contain enzymes.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Original Insulation
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is soft, breathable and able to maintain extra warmth even under damp conditions.
Deer-Tex® Supreme Membrane
Deer-Tex® Supreme is a soft lightweight membrane which is only used in Deerhunter’s exclusive DXO series.
During its production, Deerhunter has placed emphasis on its breathability being on par with its water penetration resistance.
Deer-Tex® Supreme is therefore a membrane which is ideal for working with wool. The membrane can be washed at 30 degrees without softner.
Products impregnated with water repellent treatment are water- and dirt-resistant. Stains are easy to remove. Extremely heat-resistant and has a very smooth surface.
At Deerhunter, we place high demands on the zippers we use in our hunting wear. That is why many of our products have YKK zippers – world-renowned registered quality zippers.
Please note -This jacket is generously sized so we suggest sizing down
We Also Recommend